DWYB Dates & Prices
How Much: Drifting tickets are only available in advance at a cost of £110 including entrance, and tuition if needed. There is a £10 entrance charge for non drivers/spectators. Kids Under 16 are free (max 3 kids per adult).
- Drifting Voucher + Admission in Advance: £110
- Spectator Ticket only: £10
- Drift Vouchers can only be purchased in Advance. None will be available on the day of the event.
Advance ticket sales close at 4pm the Tuesday before each event or 8pm the day before the event for Print At Home tickets online.
Buy your tickets online at www.SantaPodTickets.com or phone 01234 782828
Driving license: A full driving license is required to participate in the DWYB events.
When: Gates open from 9am to 4.30pm with drifting from just after 9.30am to 1pm and 1.30pm to 4pm (half hour lunch break). The drivers briefing takes place at 9.30am but don't worry if your late, just ask a marshall when you arrive and they will be able to go over it with you.
|Wednesday 15th January 2020||Wednesday 18th March 2020||Wednesday 11th November 2020|
|Wednesday 29th January 2020||Wednesday 1st April 2020||Wednesday 25th November 2020|
|Wednesday 5th February 2020||Wednesday 22nd April 2020||Wednesday 9th December 2020|
postponed to Wed 26th Feb 2020
|Wednesday 14th October 2020|
|Wednesday 4th March 2020||Wednesday 21st October 2020|
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – DWYB Wednesday 19th Feb RE-SCHEDULED TO Wednesday 26th Feb 2020
Due to unforeseen circumstances, it has been necessary to re-schedule the Drift What Ya Brung from Wednesday 19th February to Wednesday 26th February. With ‘Storm Dennis’ due to hit our region this weekend, our Stunt Fest event due to take place tomorrow has also been re-scheduled which has a knock-on effect for site layout for the DWYB.
If you are able to make the new date, you don’t need to do anything at all. Your pre-purchased tickets will be valid for the re-scheduled date, so you can just arrive as usual. Alternately you can exchange them for a different DWYB date for 2020.
If you are unable to make the new date, please contact the box office by Tuesday 25th Feb on 01234 782828 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options. For further information on our terms and conditions please see Essential Info.
- Advance ticket orders are subject to a booking fee of £2 per ticket and postage fee of £3 per order (£6 recorded, no postage fee on "print at home tickets").
- Advanced ticket prices end on the Friday a week before the event weekend at 5pm. After this time only "print at home tickets" will be available at standard rate with no booking fee.
- All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are subject to availability and sold on a first come first served basis.
- Ticket prices are per person.
- * Three FREE kids per paying Adult, photo ID is required if kids look older than they are.
- Day admission is 9am-4.30pm, day tickets will be sold on the gate until 2pm.
- Camping is included with multi-day tickets.
- Parking is free.
- No Glass! No Pets! No Fireworks! No Chinese Lanterns! No Drones! view full Essential Info.
- Please see Essential Info page for full terms and conditions.